One subject that affects everyone is stress, and it’s something each and everyone one of us has experienced significantly during the last couple of months, understandably. It can be hard to truly manage stress without it overtaking your day-to-day life activities.
In this episode, I deep dive into the subject of stress and how to deal with it, particularly for us business owners. Tune in to find out how you can better handle stress as an entrepreneur.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Find ways to connect with other people in your industry, e.g. through an IG live or a Zoom call
- Try to have as much of a structured daily routine as you possibly can
- Have small breaks during your day to allow yourself to ‘switch off’ from work for just a short amount of time
- Be gentle with yourself, stress happens to everyone, don’t be too hard on yourself!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.