The number of hours we can dedicate to work each day isn’t infinite. Eventually, we run out of time, brain power and energy. It’s impossible to work on our businesses 24/7 without rest and that’s okay. It just means that we need to focus on putting the hours that we do have to better use.
In this episode, I’m joined by Human Behavioral Specialist, Educator and Author, Dr. John Demartini, to talk all about the power of focusing on our high priority actions every day. We also get into the importance of saying no more often as business owners and how this can actually help control our stress levels, making us better leaders and youpreneurs in the long run.
As Dr. John Demartini often says, “If you do not fill your day with high priority actions that inspire you, your day will fill up with low priority distractions.”
So, if you’re ready to hear some great tips and strategies to help you focus on your high priority actions more often, tune in!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Stress is the inability to adapt to a changing environment
- When we prioritize our daily actions, we’re less vulnerable to distractions
- Fill your day with things that produce the most per hour and use that income doing something you’re inspired by
- If you let the masses control your life, you won’t be the master of anything
- Looking at what your life truly demonstrates will help you to identify your high priorities
- Surround yourself with people who have a high value on the things you want to delegate
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Dr. John Demartini’s Website
- The Time Trap by Alec Mackenzie
- Get early tickets to the Youpreneur Summit 2019
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
For more information and to explore other episodes click here.