There comes a time in the journey of many entrepreneurs when they are simply burned out, stressed out and exhausted. I’ve been there and so has our guest for today’s show.
Dr. Mark Costes is an entrepreneur and dentist combined; by the age of 33 he had built 6 successful practices and was coaching other dentists to do the same. He was making seven figures but it came with a heavy pricetag; he was running himself into the ground and wasn’t spending time with his family. He knew things in his business had to change.
So in the wee hours of the night he built a side gig. It took him a year but soon that side gig was generating six figures. On today’s show he shares with us the highs and lows of that journey, where he plans to go in the future and how you can build a six figure side gig too.
I had the pleasure of becoming friends with Mark at Tropical Think Tank last year and am happy to share his impressive experience and knowledge with you on this episode of The Youpreneur FM Podcast!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What did baseball have to do with his dentist career?
- What can we do to create our own six-figure side gig?
- How Mark is utilizing his podcast as a platform to achieve his dreams.
- Why P2P matters more today than B2B or B2C.
- Book publishers today don’t buy your words, they buy your what?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Dr. Mark Costes’ website
- The Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Six Figure Side Gig on Instagram
- Six Figure Side Gig on Twitter
- The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Tropical Think Tank 2016
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!