Creating a successful online course can seem a little challenging with all its moving parts, but it doesn't have to be. You just need to be willing to put in the time, effort and strategy to make it happen.
In this episode, I pull back the curtain to show you a sneak peek into our exclusive Youpreneur Community with one of our monthly expert chit-chats as I sit down with my friend and online marketing expert Amy Porterfield to talk about how to create your first online course.
Amy blows us away as she shares why she believes online courses can become a valuable asset when it comes to building your personal brand, and breaks down her four-step method to creating online courses.
Amy and I also discuss the different marketing methods to promote a course, including their thoughts on premium pricing, guarantees and one of our favorite topics: webinars. I always step away from my chats with Amy with a notebook full of ideas and strategies, and I know you will too.
Here's the video version of this conversation:
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Amy talks about how to create your first online course.
- Why you need to validate your audience before taking any steps to creating a product.
- Amy shares her pointers for coming up with a pricing strategy.
- What kind of content should a bonus be focused around.
- Chris and Amy talk about the ‘lifetime guarantee’, how it can be tricky for a lot of entrepreneurs and how you can manage it.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Amy's Website
- Amy on Twitter
- Courses That Convert – Amy's Awesome ‘Online Course' Course!
- Pat Flynn
- Will It Fly by Pat Flynn
- Youpreneur Summit 2017 – Live Event in London this November, 2017!
- The FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Course
- Youpreneur – Personal Brand Business Building Community
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!