Have you considered building a membership site? If not you should! After today's episode you'll hear from the master himself on the dos and the don'ts of creating, marketing and managing your own membership site.
Mr. Ryan Lee returns to talk about membership sites and recurring revenue in general. He's the man I went to when starting the Youpreneur community; during one of our chats about my membership site I suggested he come back on the show and share his knowledge about membership sites and recurring revenue.
Ryan's been in this arena since 2001 when he launched his first membership site and he's learned the good and the bad along the way. On this edition of Youpreneur FM he tells all so get your notepads ready and listen in!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- How do most people approach creating membership sites and why doesn't that approach work?
- Recurring revenue comes down to one thing: what is it?
- What is the industry standard churn rate from month to month?
- Why should you keep niching down?
- Why you've got to make up your own language: Ryan explains.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Ryan Lee's website
- Episode 006 – How to Create an Epic Online Empire, with Ryan Lee
- Episode 130 – Becoming a Student of The School of Greatness, with Lewis Howes
- Ryan Lee on Twitter
- Youpreneur Academy
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!