When you’re building a business around your expertise, or as I call it “The Business of You”, it’s important that every piece of content you put out for your audience, clearly reflects your area of expertise.
QUICK REMINDER: Doors to our Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind are open! If you’re interested in being coached by myself, other experts and masterminding throughout the year with incredible entrepreneurs, like you, who are on the same journey, just click here for more information and to secure your place!
In this episode, I share a few ways you can create content your community will love! Tune in to find out how you can ensure that not only will your content be extremely valuable to your audience, but how you can also ensure it’s evergreen and will continue to help them well into the future.
- [02:41] – Why your one of your main focuses as an entrepreneur should be to always become somebody’s favorite
- [04:50] – People consume content in different ways, ensure that you’re providing different formats to suit everyone in your community
- [05:08] – How easy it is to repurpose content
- [06:06] – The importance of being consistent with your content creation and publishing
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- At the very core of every successful entrepreneur is the ability to solve people’s problems
- Keep note of questions that your audience ask you time and time again, and answer them through pieces of content
- If you’re not repurposing content already, you need to!
- Consistency is key if you want to be seen by your audience
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join the 2021 Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind
- Join the Profitable Personal Brand Entrepreneurs Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.