There is one skill that all entrepreneurs strive to master to help push their businesses forward: communication. Whether it's communicating with customers, an audience or even with your own team, it matters.
In this episode, I'm joined by author, communication coach and keynote speaker, Marcus Sheridan also popularly known as the “Sales Lion” as we have a great fireside chat about communicating like a pro, why he wrote his latest book and so much more.
Marcus talks about the essence of great content, the importance of listening and acknowledging how you started out. Marcus and I also talk about home life and why Marcus thinks he is winning big at home as much as he is in business.
This was a great talk with Marcus, as we dove into not just the business aspect but also the personal as well which I know a lot of listeners can appreciate so get that note pad read, sit back and enjoy.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why Marcus is still called “The Pool Guy”.
- Why the greatest marketers today are all about listening.
- He also talks about the difference between success and fulfillment.
- Why Marcus believes mixing personal and professional can be a skill that can be learned.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Marcus Sheridan's website
- Marcus Sheridan on Twitter
- They Ask You Answer: A Revolutionary Approach to Inbound Sales, Content Marketing and Today's Digital Consumer
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Pencils of Promise
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Community
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!