Henry Ford once said, “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”
In this episode, Chris discusses the importance of collaborations with industry peers, and how to do it successfully! He talks about his brand new podcast, This is Online Business, in which he co-hosted with his friend of 10+ years, Jeff Walker.
Chris emphasizes the benefits that collaborations can bring, why it’s a great learning tool for us entrepreneurs and his top five reasons for why it’s essential for positioning yourself as an expert in your niche.
- [01:53] – The pandemic forced us to stay more connected
- [03:05] – Where the idea of This is Online Business came from
- [04:39] – Good people attract good people
- [07:12] – Cross promotion and the benefits it can bring
- [08:37] – The importance of co-creating content
- [10:33] – How to kickstart the collaboration conversation
- [13:23] – Combining resources and
- [15:19] – Where Chris and Jeff’s friendship began
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- What you shouldn’t be worried about when it comes to collaborating with someone else
- The huge benefits collaboration can have on your business
- The importance of surrounding yourself with smart people
- Why you should be building meaningful relationships
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Listen to This is Online Business on Apple
- Listen to This is Online Business on Spotify
- Take the Next Step Business Assessment
- Get a Signed & Limited Edition of Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator Waitlist
- Apply for Chris’ Inner Circle, the Round Table Mastermind
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.