Almost everywhere we look, online video has become a staple in content creation but it takes more than just hitting record to create proper online video content.
This episode is all about how you can tell your story better through online video as creative director of Innovate Media, Ben Amos joins the show to share his top online video strategies.
Stay tuned as we go into the storytelling element of our businesses, the two essential things you need to get done when planning your online video strategy and how to tell your story from a business perspective.
This episode is a great one if you are looking to get started or even revisit your online video strategy so get that notepad and pen out, you're going to need them!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Ben talks about the importance of your why when it comes to creating videos.
- Ben breaks down the three main areas of the storytelling journey.
- What are the different goals you should cover in your online videos strategy.
- How the 4P framework can help with your story structure.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Ben Amos' website
- Ben Amos on Twitter
- Bonus Content from Ben
- Innovate Media
- Amy Schmittauer
- Pat Flynn
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Simon Sinek's Start With the Why Talk
- Patrick Moreau
- Rise of the Youpreneur VIP Waitlist
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!