Whenever we mention ‘email marketing funnels’ on the podcast, we’re swamped with questions and queries about them. What is an email marketing funnel? And, what should or shouldn’t go into one?
An effective email marketing funnel turns prospects into paying customers using a series of emails crafted to sell a service or product. But, it’s not about sending one sales pitch after the other. Your emails must provide value through educational content that also helps nurture a budding relationship between you and your subscriber.
On this solo episode of Youpreneur FM, I dive into how an email marketing funnel works and share the perfect recipe to cook up your first really simple, but effective, email marketing funnel.
So, if you want to learn how your emails can turn subscribers into paying customers, this episode is for you!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- You need a marketing automation process that nurtures your audience, eventually turning them into paying customers
- Almost half of leads will never be ready to buy from you
- A welcome email should tell your audience what they can expect from you
- Your lead magnet should be relevant to the intent your audience will have to ultimately end up buying your product
- Remember to use emails to connect with subscribers after they’ve become paying customers
- Engage with non-buyers and ask them why they didn’t buy from you
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Get early tickets to the Youpreneur Summit 2019
- Rise of the Youpreneur http://riseoftheyoupreneur.com/
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
For more information and to explore other episodes go to youpreneur.com/335