Last year was a big year for personal brands. From the rise of micro-influencers across a myriad of platforms to big brands moving their ad campaign budgets from prime TV to collaborating with personal brands on platforms like Instagram, this golden era of influencer marketing doesn’t seem to be slowing down any time soon.
As we enter into 2020, I share my own tips on how you can showcase your own personal brand in a fresh new way. Tune in as I share the importance of allowing yourself to be personal and vulnerable on social media, whether keeping a blog is still relevant and the questions you need to ask yourself to define what your personal brand stands for.
I also talk about the importance of allowing your personal brand to evolve with your business and so much more. This episode is a short but sharp one so keep your pen and paper on you, you’ll need them!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- When you are setting up your website, make sure you get the look and feel right. It should not only reflect you but also the kind of industry you are in as well.
- Blogging is alive and well, it’s just grown with the times.
- The one thing to keep in mind no matter what platform you are planning on focusing on is giving your audience a reason to remember you.
- When it comes to social, don’t be afraid to get a little more personal.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions from this Episode:
- YOU342 – How to Choose What Domain to Use for Your Personal Brand Business
- Casey Neistat
- Phil M Jones
- Michael Port
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.