We’ve reached a point where people are simply doing too much at all times, but are forgetting the fundamentals and the importance of gaining clarity in the online entrepreneurship space.
In this episode, I invite Scott McKain onto the show to discuss the 4 step process that will help you to be more iconic within your work and with your customers. Tune in to find out exactly how you can do it.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The difference between being distinctive and being iconic
- Entrepreneurs are good at what they do, but they’re not sure what they should be doing in order to stand out in the hypercompetitive industry
- Youpreneurs must have full clarity of what they’re all about and who they want to help
- Time is your most valuable commodity as an entrepreneur
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Pick up Scott’s bestselling book, Iconic
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.