If you’re not generating any income from your business, what you have is a hobby… and we don’t need any more hobbies!
DOORS ARE OPEN: Join our proven 12-month accelerator the Youpreneur Incubator to grow and future-proof your highly-profitable, expert-based business (without compromising your time, health, happiness or sanity!) Join us on the inside before doors close on Friday November 17th at Midnight PST.
In this episode, Chris shares his top three ways you can figure out what your audience wants from you so that you can start generating an income in your business!
- [00:41] – Doors to the Youpreneur Incubator are open!
- [03:54] – Figuring out how to make money from your expertise
- [04:16] – You don’t have a business if you’re not making any money
- [06:37] – Primary profit mentality
- [08:24] – The easiest way to figure out what your audience wants
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- It doesn’t need to be as hard as you may think it is
- Why you need to have a primary profit mentality
- You have a hobby, not a business if you’re not bringing in any income
- The #1 way to figuring out what it is your audience wants from you
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator before the doors close on November 17th!
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.