The entrepreneurial lifestyle can be quite a rollercoaster ride at times. There are those high points where owning your own business can feel liberating and incredibly rewarding, but a lot of the ride is filled with long hours, hard work and dealing with a lot of stress.
Whether you stay cool under pressure or stress out easily, every entrepreneur learns to develop their own strategies when coping with stress in order to remain productive and keep burnout at bay. In this episode, I share three quick tips I use when it comes to managing stress and how you can even turn it into an advantage.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Using stress to your advantage to approach goals and challenges with innovation
- Why you need to adjust your perspective when it comes to approaching stress
- Taking yourself off autopilot every so often to get re-centered and focused
- The importance of deciding what’s most important to you and yours
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.