Since social media giant Facebook has thrown their hat into the ring with Facebook Live, it's proven that it's more than just another live video platform. With its added edge of notifying your followers and friends whenever you go live, and keeping you at the top of the news feed when it happens, the captive audience it presents can be pretty hard to ignore.
But once you have your audience, how do you make sure you make the most out of your live videos? In this episode, I sit down and chat with the founder of Seriously Social, Ian Anderson Gray as we talk about getting started with Facebook Live video marketing the right way.
We get down to discussing Ian's tips on how to structure your live videos, keeping your content evergreen, what tools to use to help give you a more polished finish and if you really need to be worrying about the live video numbers.
We also dive into why Facebook Live is so attractive to entrepreneurs and what to do as personal brand entrepreneurs to stand out when it comes to live video. This episode gives you all you need to know if you are thinking about starting Facebook Live videos, so sit back, tune in and enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Where entrepreneurs are going with FB Live from a business perspective.
- Ian breaks down the steps on how to do FB Live the right way.
- How to deal with comments and questions during a live video.
- What tools you can use to broadcast to multiple platforms simultaneously.
- What FB Live's edge is over the other live video platforms out there.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Ian Anderson Gray's website
- Ian Anderson Gray on Twitter
- YoupreneurFM Episode with Alex Pettitt
- YoupreneurFM Episode with Kim Garst
- YoupreneurFM Episode with Vincenzo Landino
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Community Academy – Doors Open Soon!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!