When it comes to running an online business, there are so many moving parts it can be difficult to keep track of everything. But, we can’t continue to dismiss things and hope that they’ll sort themselves out!
In this episode, Chris shares the importance of why every business owner should be doing a quarterly clean-up and walks you through what the Youpreneur team has been working on this past week to get OUR clean-up done! Tune into the full episode to find out what we did, and more!
- [00:50] – What the Youpreneur team has been up to!
- [03:17] – Website overhaul and server switch
- [04:33] – Deep cleanse of our email list, sequences and funnels
- [06:21] – Improving our Facebook ad strategy
- [07:50] – Landing page clean up
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why quarterly clean-ups are vital for your business
- What the clean up can do for not only yourself as the CEO, but your team too!
- The importance of cleansing your email list throughout the year to increase engagement and open rates
- Making sure you’re always looking at things and how to improve them
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Take the Next Step Business Assessment
- Chris’ Inner Circle, the Round Table Mastermind
- Get on the Youpreneur Incubator Waitlist
- Get 45-days FREE on ConvertKit
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.