Two hundred episodes into his own podcast, ProBlogger Darren Rowse joins the show again to talk about his experiences with hosting his own show and how he's leveled up to ProPodcaster.
We also talk about how he has been converting his podcast listeners into blog readers (and vice versa) and what we both have planned for our respective podcasts in the future.
Tune in as we also get into a great mastermind session on how to keep your podcast content fresh by mixing things up, how we handle batch recordings and how we put our podcasts on auto-pilot when it comes to taking some much-needed downtime.
It was fantastic having Darren over again and I thoroughly enjoyed talking about the ins-and-outs of podcasting with him, so if you happen to have a podcast of your own or are thinking of starting one, this is the episode for you. Enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Chris and Darren share how they both view podcasting and how it affects their audiences.
- Why Chris decided to start his new podcast segment ‘Two Minute Tuesdays'.
- What was Darren's biggest stumbling block when it came to establishing his podcast.
- Darren shares why he created his podcast episodes now and how the podcast impacts on him.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Darren Rowse's website
- Darren Rowse on Twitter
- YoupreneurFM Episode with Darren Rowse
- John Lee Dumas
- This American Life
- James Schramko
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!