Are you struggling to get your business off the ground? Maybe you’ve already started your personal brand entrepreneur journey, but you’ve reached an “entrepreneurial mind block,” and you don’t know how to get through it?
In this podcast episode, I speak to someone who is going to help inspire you to break through that negative mindset, and that’s none other than Lee Jackson. Lee is a serial entrepreneur, podcaster, YouTuber and speaker. He’s also the leading force behind one of the UK’s fastest growing web agencies and he helps other entrepreneurs build their own agencies.
Lee shares his entrepreneurial story with us, which is guaranteed to relight the fire in your belly when it comes to building your own personal brand within a competitive marketplace.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- You’ve got to hold yourself accountable for your own business goals
- To build an audience, you’ve got to reach out and invite people to become a part of your community
- A podcast can help build your credibility and establish you as a leading expert within your niche
- Plan and batch your content in advance as much as possible to help reduce stress and save time
- Don’t compare yourself to other people’s journeys because no two stories are the same
- Elevate yourself by leveraging the power of video, public speaking and appearing as a guest on other podcasts
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Agency Transformation Live 2019
- Lee’s podcast ‘The Agency Trailblazer Podcast’
- Lee’s WordPress Agency ‘Angled Crown’
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
For more information and to explore other episodes go to youpreneur.com/320