Ever wondered what truly successful entrepreneurs did to get to where they are today? In John Lee Dumas’ brand new book, he outlines a 17-step roadmap that highlights key factors that contributed to his success, as well as other experts within the industry.
QUICK REMINDER: Doors to our Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind are open! If you’re interested in being coached by myself, other experts and masterminding throughout the year with incredible entrepreneurs, like you, who are on the same journey, just click here for more information and to secure your place!
In this episode, I invite John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneurs on Fire back onto the show to discuss his upcoming new book, The Common Path to Uncommon Success: A roadmap to financial freedom and fulfilment. Tune in to hear about John’s experience with the book writing process and being out of his comfort zone.
- [06:07] – The reasoning behind John’s new book
- [09:00] – John’s experience with book writing and being out of his comfort zone
- [21:14] – What one chapter in the book stands out the most
- [24:30] – Pre-order John’s book now to receive lots of bonuses!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why John decided to write his book after 9 years of building a multi 7-figure business
- How using the pomodoro technique enabled John to write his book
- The one chapter in the book that stands out and will help every entrepreneur
- The importance of pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Pre-Order John’s Book!
- Join the 2021 Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind
- Join the Profitable Personal Brand Entrepreneurs Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.