I’ve always been a strong believer in the saying “if you do not ask, you do not get”. It’s been a cornerstone of how I’ve built my businesses over the years and something I’ve always lived by. Speaker and author Phil Jones believes in the same thing. He believes that salespeople are born not made because everyone is born with the innate ability to ask. It’s just a matter of what and how you say it.
In this episode, Phil goes into why the biggest reason that most entrepreneurs are failing to get the success they are capable of is because they aren’t asking for the things they need and how a few magic words can make a world of difference.
He also shares his personal definition of what a sales person truly is and a five-step process to sales you can apply yourself. This episode is jam-packed with value bombs so get ready to take notes on exactly what you can say to get more of what you want.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Change is hard, difficult but change is required if you want to change results
- We think it’s knowledge that leads to power yet it’s the implementation that makes power really work
- What is the one word you need to remove from your web sales copy
- Phil shares the different forms of motivation
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Exactly What to Say
- Phil M Jones
- Phil Jones on Twitter
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!