Making money is something that a lot of people struggle with, from a moral perspective. They want to start a business and earn a great living, but then once it starts happening, and the dollars are rolling in, they start to feel bad about it! Yes, it happens.
QUICK REMINDER: Doors to our Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind are open! If you’re interested in being coached by myself, other experts and masterminding throughout the year with incredible entrepreneurs, like you, who are on the same journey, just click here for more information and to secure your place!
In this episode of the podcast, Chris sits down to talk about giving yourself the permission to prosper, with his good friend and mentor Ray Edwards. Known around the world as one of the leading experts on copywriting and creating sales copy that converts, Ray’s new book delves into the world of not only giving yourself that permission, but also running with it, towards your targets, at an incredibly fast pace!
- [07:57] – The three words Ray is focusing on in 2021
- [15:05] – Why Ray’s new book has a faith-centred approach
- [18:24] – The reasoning behind the book title
- [20:13] – What stewardship means to Ray
- [22:24] – How Ray changed his mindset after being diagnosed with Parkinson’s
- [28:06] – Ray’s favorite chapters in his new book
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why a lot of entrepreneurs feel bad after making money
- How Ray and his team shifted their focus in the past year
- Ray’s new book and the reason behind the title
- Why people who are driven to succeed, will always succeed
- How Ray became more humble after his diagnosis
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Get a copy of Ray’s new book
- Join the 2021 Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind
- Join the Profitable Personal Brand Entrepreneurs Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.