Bill Gates once declared “Content is King!” and we’ve been saying it ever since. Why? Because it’s true! Content rules the digital kingdom, and if you want to maximize your business growth online, you’ve got to have the right content marketing systems and processes in place.
I’m thrilled to welcome content marketing rock stars, Andrew and Pete, onto the show to talk about how and why you need to get more serious about your content marketing strategy.
We also discuss how entrepreneurs like you can grow (and improve) your content marketing systems and processes to maximize your business growth online.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- If you want to be remembered, it’s not necessarily about being better than your competition. It’s about being different
- It’s important to inject personality into your content and be your “true self” online
- Content marketing doesn’t have to be a long-term strategy before you start seeing a return on investment
- Public speaking is a great way to increase your credibility in your industry
- Prioritise your time and learn that it’s okay to say no to certain opportunities
- Look outside your marketplace for inspiration and apply it to your own industry
- Don’t try and be like someone else, be yourself and you’ll be more likely to succeed in your entrepreneurial journey
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Andrew & Pete’s website
- Andrew & Pete’s YouTube Channel
- Dude Perfect’s YouTube Channel
- Automatic Membership Site
- The Rebels Program
- Andrew and Pete’s Books
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
Find out more and explore previous episodes at youpreneur.com/311