Thinking of what type of content to create for your audience can be tricky at times. However, there are a couple of things you can do to make it easier to ensure that you’re creating content that will attract your ideal customer and make them fall in love with you over time.
WE’RE BACK, AGAIN! Join us live and in-person for the second 1-Day Business Breakthrough event on November 24 in Newmarket, Cambridgeshire! We’ll be deep diving into your business, looking at what’s working and crafting a plan to springboard your growth going into 2023 and beyond (we also have the amazing Carrie Wilkerson joining us as our guest speaker!) Limited places available, secure yours before it’s too late!
In this episode, Chris helps you put a plan together for creating content to attract your perfect customer and how you can build an audience of people who truly get what you’re about, and stick around!
- [03:30] – Establishing what you want to be known for
- [04:47] – Solving a problem for your audience
- [06:40] – Sticking to the five W’s
- [12:27] – Something to remember when you’re creating your next piece of content
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Figuring out how to become somebody’s favorite
- Your content should always solve a problem for your audience
- Building an archive of content people can browse through as and when they need to
- Being consistent is more important than you may think it is when it comes to building an engaged audience
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join Us Live and In-Person For the Second 1-Day Business Breakthrough Event!
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.