Having the right marketing funnels in place can have an astronomical effect on the success of your business. But, developing a marketing funnel that moves people through the journey to conversion takes time and strategy.
So, who better to discuss marketing funnels than the expert, John Lee Dumas. John is the founder and host of the award-winning podcast, Entrepreneurs On Fire, where he delivers inspirational strategies to help fellow entrepreneurs live the life they’ve always dreamed of having.
John was the opening keynote speaker at last year’s Youpreneur Summit, where he inspired the audience to create profitable funnels for their business. His speech was so good that I thought… you know what? it would be a shame if that were the last time anyone ever heard it. So… this podcast episode is a little bit different. I’ve pulled the audio directly from last year’s keynote archives to share John’s fantastic keynote speech with you all.
In John’s speech, he shares everything you need to know about building a highly profitable marketing funnel that could lead to a multi-million-dollar business.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Your defining moment in life is the instant that motivates you to stand up, take action and discover your “true purpose”
- If you don’t learn how to “funnel up” before “funneling down”, your marketing funnel will never work
- A funnel is the journey that your avatar takes from the moment they first discover your brand until they become a client, customer or an evangelist
- Build the initial momentum and get things going by niching down
- Your “avatar” is your ideal customer – so make sure you know them inside and out!
- You must have a content creation system in place to make sure you create content on a consistent level
- If you created a great piece of content, get the most out of it by repurposing it
- Don’t underestimate the power of a one-to-one conversation to grow your audience
- Host live training sessions because sales happen on live webinars
- Never hesitate to let people know about your offer because as an entrepreneur, you’re obligated to generate revenue
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- John’s FREE training course – 3 Hours to Your Big Idea
- John’s Entrepreneurs On Fire podcast
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
For more information visit youpreneur.com/302