Jon Acuff worked with a researcher and asked 10,000 people if they struggled with overthinking. 99.5% of those candidates said yes. Now…. what if we could tap into our overthinking and overcome it to achieve great things?
QUICK REMINDER: Doors to our Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind are open! If you’re interested in being coached by myself, other experts and masterminding throughout the year with incredible entrepreneurs, like you, who are on the same journey, just click here for more information and to secure your place!
In this episode, Chris invites Jon Acuff back onto the show to discuss his stand-up comedy experience and his brand new book, Soundtracks. Tune in to listen to how Jon has shifted his focus in the past year amidst the pandemic and why every entrepreneur should be tapping into their overthinking and learning how to overcome it!
- [06:38] – Using humor to communicate difficult truths
- [16:15] – What Jon has changed during the past year
- [22:21] – Jon’s new book, Soundtracks
- [25:25] – Tapping into your overthinking
- [26:21] – Being prepared always leads to an action
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- How the pandemic made Jon shift his focus
- Why Jon’s book is about taking new actions that will lead to new results
- Being prepared will always lead to seeing results
- Overcoming your overthinking
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Pick Up a Copy of Jon’s New Book: Soundtracks!
- Check Out Jon’s Website
- Unleashing the Power of Hitting the Finish Line with Jon, Episode 238
- Join the 2021 Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind
- Join the Profitable Personal Brand Entrepreneurs Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.