It’s never been easier to build a personal brand business. However, with that, comes a crowded online space making it much harder to stand out from your competitors.
WE’RE BACK, AGAIN! Join us live and in-person for the second 1-Day Business Breakthrough event on November 24 in Newmarket, Cambridgeshire! We’ll be deep diving into your business, looking at what’s working and crafting a plan to springboard your growth going into 2023 and beyond (we also have the amazing Carrie Wilkerson joining us as our guest speaker!) Limited places available, secure yours before it’s too late!
In this episode, Chris talks all about how to build a future-proof personal brand and shares the things we should be doing on a daily basis to build a business for the future!
- [03:23] – It’s never been easier to build a personal brand business
- [04:41] – Remaining top of mind and staying relevant
- [07:23] – Being seen to sell
- [09:13] – If we’re not learning, we’re losing
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Your content should always share your idea in a clarity driven and focused manner
- Why it’s vital to stay top of mind in today’s online world
- Showing your audience what you have to offer on a regular basis
- Making sure that you’re always learning and developing yourself
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join Us Live and In-Person For the Second 1-Day Business Breakthrough Event!
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.