When you meet someone for the first time or walk into a store for the first time, your instinct kicks in and lets you know if you want to trust this person or business. Online, it can be trickier. So how do you make your website seem authentic and credible among the sea of sites and online experts?
In this episode, I go into growing trust and credibility with the founder of Jammy Digital Martin Huntbach as we discuss the importance of determining your website's purpose.
We also talk about content creation, the need to trim the fat and getting to the real points when it comes to delivering content and what has been working best for Martin and his customers right now when it comes to getting people to specific pages.
This episode really hones in on what we can add in our websites to build trust and credibility, not only with your current audience but with new visitors as well. I know you are going to enjoy this chat with Martin, enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- How to figure out what your website's purpose.
- Martin shares the most common pain point that he sees in websites.
- Martin shares his thoughts on if there is a magic number on how many pieces of content should be published each week.
- What can we add in to build trust and credibility with your audience and new visitors.
- Why you need to determine the one thing your customers want to know.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Martin Huntbach's website
- Martin Huntbach on Twitter
- YoupreneurFM Episode with Janet Murray
- Mike Morrison
- Janet Murray
- Jay Baer
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!