In the final Youpreneur Summit 2019 keynote session, author and speaker Hal Elrod shares five simple strategies to go beyond the bestseller, create content that creates a movement, earns a fortune and changes the world.
Hal Elrod is a firm believer in the power of what a book can do – not only to you and your business but also the impact it can create around you. He has two reasons on why you should consider getting started: making an impact that’s scalable and an income that’s scalable.
This insightful and moving keynote was the perfect way to wrap up Youpreneur Summit 2019 so get your notepads and pens out, I guarantee you are going to need it!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- The secret to writing a book and create a word of mouth phenomenon is to embed behavior change in your content
- Why every single author should have affirmations that reinforce your content
- The single biggest factor in the success of the miracle morning
- We are just as worthy and deserving of achieving success as any other person
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Hal Elrod
- Hal Elrod on Twitter
- Taking Life Head On
- The Miracle Equation
- The Miracle Morning
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.