With everything that has been going on in the world recently, a lot of us feel completely out of control. As entrepreneurs, we’re type A individuals and having zero control over a situation can be really hard. However, there are a few things that we can control, the main thing being our outlook and how we react to the situation.
In this episode, I share my top tips on how you can prepare and handle crisis management to have the best possible outcome for you and your business. Tune in as I discuss how important it is to be proactive and not reactive in the current climate.
Essential learning Points From This Episode:
- Be proactive and not reactive!
- Evaluate your current set-up and see if there’s anything you can change
- Think about what you can continue to do to serve your community and help them
- Communicate with your team and be the leader they look up to
- Stay positive and focused on the things you can control
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode
- Get your first 4 videos FREE with Splasheo!
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Coffee with Chris on Facebook
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel!
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.