Lately, I've been in head-down mode with a brand new project that some of you might have heard about lately.. my latest book.
In this special episode, I share a quick peek of my upcoming book, Rise of the Youpreneur to give you an idea about what a Youpreneur is all about and why it's so important to build a future-proof business.
Stay tuned as I go into how I started in business, how it was vastly different from today's business world and the mindset shift I had to make to turn from an entrepreneur into a Youpreneur.
This book has been a long time coming and is inspired by so many things including this show, it's listeners and guests so I can't wait for you to pick a copy up and let me know what you think!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Chris talks about how he had to start from scratch whenever he had to start a new business.
- Chris talks about coining the term “Youpreneur” and what it's all about.
- What are the benefits of becoming a Youpreneur.
- How personal brand businesses are future-proof.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Virtual Freedom Book
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!