One question I get asked a lot is how to get to the point where you can make money online. So today I’m giving you my top five answers (or more like ideas!) to that question.
I’ll give you the details of these five online income opportunities, what’s good and what’s challenging about each of them. I’ll cover coaching and consulting, examples of digital products and when to offer them, and what I consider to be the holy grail of online business: recurring membership sites.
By the time you're done consuming today's solo format show you'll have a clear understanding of these different income streams, and how to get started on them with a little more focus and excitement.
Bear in mind this is not a ‘be all and end all' episode. It is merely a guide to getting started – it is up to YOU, as always to take the plunge and get going!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What is one of the first ways I got started on my ‘make money online' mission?
- What is one of the easiest ways to generate income online?
- When should you build a digital product?
- Should you ever offer a lifetime membership?
- Why you must follow through on your promises.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Episode 118 – How to Build Your First Email Sales Funnel with Greg Hickman
- Virtual Freedom – My book on building a virtual team to build your business.
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!