Working from home can have so many distractions, from kids, things that need to be done around the house, to the postman making deliveries a couple times a week. All of these things can’t be helped. However, there are a few things we can do to ensure that when we are working, we’re being super productive and getting as much work done as we can.
In this episode, I share my 5 top tips to help you stay productive while working at home and how to set boundaries to ensure you don’t get interrupted by people in the house during your working day. Tune in as I discuss how important it is to make sure you have a strict work routine to follow each day.
Essential learning Points From This Episode:
- Maintain a regular and consistent working schedule
- Keep your workspace as clean and productive as possible
- We have the tools we need at home to continue serving our community
- Ensure you have a good work-life balance and still stay in contact with your family and friends
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode
- Get your first 4 videos FREE with Splasheo!
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel!
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.