The start of a brand new year is always so exciting for me, it allows me to set the stage for how I want to run my business and hit my goals for the rest of the year. However, if you want to get started the right way, it means that you’ve got to sit down and plan what you want to focus on.
What you want to focus on really all comes down to you, where you are in your business and what you want to achieve. In this episode I’ll be sharing the five aspects that I’m personally planning to focus on this year and why they are key to helping me achieve business success.
When it comes to running a business, the days are long but the years are short which is why you need to get clear on what you want to get done so you can start planning and take action quickly before the year just slips on by. What do you plan on focusing on in 2020? I’d love to know.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why I’ll be breaking up our downtime into shorter stretches this year
- Leaders need to continue to learn in order to lead
- Why you need to determine the right kinds of live events to attend
- The importance of planning your launches around the public calendar properly
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.