Ever wondered what it takes to become an unbreakable entrepreneur? There are many components that come into play, but truly understanding what you want to be known for and what your personal requirements are is more important than you may think.
In this episode, Chris answers Andrew Sillitoe’s question on how to become an unbreakable entrepreneur. He deep dives into why it’s vital to become known as an entrepreneur, why the entry level to entrepreneurship is lower than it ever has been and so much more!
- [03:34] – It all starts with you – make a choice
- [05:30] – Don’t become stuck in the past
- [07:57] – Your ability to sense when you need to rest
- [09:06] – Taking time off
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Make a choice of what you want to be known for
- What worked before may not work now
- The ability to understand your own personal requirements
- Knowing when you need to take time off
Want your question to be answered by Chris on the show? Send him a DM on Instagram with the word “PODCAST” followed by your question, or send an email to the team [email protected] with the subject line “PODCAST” and your question in the email.
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- How to Become Known as an Expert
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.