Ever wondered what personal brand business owners struggle with the most? Identifying what they want to be known for. This one aspect is crucial for business success, and may be the missing piece to the puzzle for your growth, both as an entrepreneur and an individual.
QUICK REMINDER: Doors will be opening for the Youpreneur Incubator 2022 Coaching Group very soon! If you’re interested in becoming part of the community and surrounding yourself with like minded entrepreneurs on the same journey as you, just click here to see all of the information and get on the waitlist!
In this episode, Chris shares his top tips for figuring out what you want to be known for. Tune into the full episode where Chris walks you through an exercise that will identify what people regularly ask you for help on, things that you don't like talking about, and all the things that make you unique.
- [02:45] – The one big reason why a lot of personal brand entrepreneurs don’t become super successful
- [04:06] – List #1: What do people come to you for help on?
- [05:18] – List #2: What do you not enjoy doing?
- [07:04] – List #3: What makes you, YOU?
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Identifying the things that people regularly ask for your help on
- Receiving clarity on the areas you don’t like talking about
- Why Chris doesn’t agree with working on your weaknesses and delegates them instead
- Realising what makes you unique
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator 2022 Coaching Group Waitlist
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.