There are several elements that go into building a personal brand but what many entrepreneurs seem to lose track of is that a personal brand is so much more than a flashy logo or a fancy website. It’s a lot bigger than that. It’s who you are, what you do and what people say about you when you aren’t in the room.
In this episode, I go back to personal brand basics as I dive into three main aspects you should have in place to build a solid and profitable personal brand. Tune in as I talk about focusing on your existing clients instead of chasing new ones, a few tips on sharing your brand story and a whole lot more. This episode is short and sharp, but it’s definitely one that allows you to take action immediately so get ready to listen and jump to work!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- How taking care of your existing clients can make an impact on your brand
- Why you need to put your “story” out there for people to connect with
- The importance of creating an About Page that serves potential customers
- Why you shouldn’t build your personal brand and business on rented land
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.