Branding can be a tough process but getting your brand to stand out against a crowded landscape can be an even bigger challenge. No matter how unique or niched down you get with your product or service, there will always be stiff competition out there which is why brand differentiation is so important.
On the podcast this week, I share my three ideas on how to help your brand stand out. I also discuss the importance of owning your brand story, making a mark within your own industry and how taking some bold stances can help you attract the best audience for you and repel the rest. Most importantly when it comes to building a brand, there are always learning curves and roadblocks to overcome so don’t be afraid to be bold, get out there and try new things!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why you need to tell your story on a more regular basis
- Reinventing a category within the niche you are in
- How big brands use their founder stories as part of their heritage
- When it comes to branding, don’t be afraid to be bold and stand out
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode
- Jeff Bezos
- Elon Musk
- Richard Branson
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.