As we near the end of the year, it’s time to reflect on everything that has happened in the past 12 months, what went well and what didn’t go so well business wise, and also to start looking forward and begin planning for the new year.
QUICK REMINDER: Doors to our Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind have opened for the beginning of 2021. If you’re interested in being coached by myself, other experts and masterminding throughout the year with incredible entrepreneurs, like you, who are on the same journey, just click here for more information and to secure your place!
In this episode, I invite my wife and business partner, Erz Ducker to join the show for the very first time to reflect on 2020, the highs and lows and what we’re both looking forward to in 2021!
- [10:20] – The decision behind pivoting the Youpreneur Incubator
- [16:02] – Cancelling the Youpreneur Summit 2020
- [30:32] – You have to be seen to sell
- [39:40] – Special announcement about the podcast going into 2021!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Changing the Youpreneur Incubator to a virtual setup
- The importance of finding out exactly why something isn’t working
- Why it’s vital to act quickly when circumstances change
- How not traveling has made us more productive
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join the 2021 Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind
- Chris’ Biggest Business Decision of 2020 – Episode 391
- Check Out Chris’ Bestselling Books!
- Join the Youpreneur Academy
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.