There is no clear path to ‘success’, and as entrepreneurs, there’s no rulebook for us to follow! We have to make mistakes and learn from them – that’s how you’ll achieve business success.
In this episode, Chris shares 12 lessons he’s learned during his entrepreneurial journey that has boosted his business success and helped get him to where he is today. Tune into the full episode to hear how you can start implementing these strategies almost immediately!
- [01:01] – If it doesn’t get scheduled, it doesn’t get done
- [01:37] – Getting your creative work done in the morning
- [02:21] – Your customers will tell you what they need
- [02:48] – Overcoming your superhero syndrome
- [03:44] – Marketing like a magnet
- [05:41] – Having a P2P mindset
- [06:38] – Saying no more often
- [07:33] – Don’t be scared to pivot
- [08:36] – Knowing when to hit the pause button
- [09:10] – Different is better than being better
- [10:06] – Celebrate your wins
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The power of saying no
- How some of the greatest business ideas come from pivoting
- Preventing entrepreneurial burnout by knowing when to take a break
- Why celebrating your wins is more important than you may think
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.