It’s not easy to stay motivated all the time. However, there are a few things you can do to try and be as motivated as you possibly can be at given times to help stay on track with your goals and continue being productive day-to-day. One way people become unmotivated and stop believing in themselves is when they do not embrace the things they’ve achieved and only focus on the tasks they haven’t completed yet.
In this episode, I share 10 ways you can stay productive and continue getting all your tasks done. Tune in as I discuss how important it is to reward yourself for achieving small goals and how it will help you to stop procrastinating on things that have been on your to-do list for a while!
Essential learning Points From This Episode:
- Reward yourself after completing a task
- Write your past successes and wins down to remember your achievements
- Push through the fear of failing
- Don’t compare yourself to other people, everyone is on a different journey
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode
- Get your first 4 videos FREE with Splasheo!
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel!
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.